Why Choose Us?
“Trainees are employed quickly by partnership schools. Employment rates are consistently high.” - OFSTED 2018
1. We’ve been training teachers for over 20 years - our experience and reputation is second to none.
2. You’ll train with an ‘Outstanding’ provider.
3. More than 90% of our trainees consistently go on to secure a teaching post; often being offered a teaching job in the school in which they trained, or a partnership school.
4. We have an extensive support system which ensures that all trainee teachers reach their true potential.
5. We know that no two trainees are the same. We treat each one as an individual and provide trainees with a training programme that is tailored to their specific needs.
6. Learning on the job. Because our training is school-based, you’ll learn from outstanding professionals. CTTP are committed to ensuring that you gain the full training experience, even in a pandemic. Since March 2020, our trainees have been school-based even during National Lockdowns as key workers.
7. Your mentor is a dedicated professional who will help you every step of the way.
8. School placements offered in your local area: you’ll train in highly supportive schools across the North East of England.
9. You’ll achieve a PGCE qualification through Leeds Trinity University.
10. As a Professional Training Centre we support and train teachers from Initial Teacher Training (ITT) to Early Career Teacher (ECT): middle leadership, senior leadership, headship and beyond.